Application developer for customer projects (m/f/d)
Since 1980, Delphin Technology AG has been developing, manufacturing and distributing pioneering, high-quality measuring devices and software solutions for industrial measurement and testing technology. We are a competent and reliable partner for our customers worldwide - both for standard metrological solutions and for customized complete solutions. Our team of technology enthusiasts enjoy their work and turn creative ideas into practical products. Our medium-sized company is located in the Bergisches Land region on the outskirts of Cologne, just 15 minutes from the city center.
- Planning and implementation of MSR technical, individual customer projects
- Development of sequence controls & process visualizations
- Configuration of measuring and automation devices
- Customized software adaptations
- Pre-engineering and commissioning at the customer's site
- Conducting training courses at Delphin or at the customer's premises
- Degree in electrical engineering or automation technology or equivalent qualification
- Experience in PLC programming or technical software development
- You have a good command of English and work in a structured and reliable manner
- You have experience in the commissioning of switchgear and can familiarize yourself with technical processes
- Knowledge of circuit diagram creation is an advantage, e.g. with EPLAN Electric P8
- Programming skills in a high-level language desirable, e.g. in C, C++, C#
- Willingness to travel on business (travel share approx. 30%) is available
- You are a team player and your way of working is customer and service-oriented
- Enthusiasm for technically sophisticated products rounds off your profile
- We offer you an interesting job in the Cologne region with attractive conditions and a very good working atmosphere
- You can expect an interesting and varied job
- An individual induction plan prepares you optimally for your tasks
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application.
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org