Learn more about our software: measurement technology, process analysis, measurement data, process monitoring
What do you need new software for? Can we help you solve your problems and make your project even more efficient?
With our measurement software and automation software you can:
- Record measurement data
- Analyse and visualise measurement data and measurements
- Operate process monitoring
- Measure and evaluate oscillations and vibrations
- Operate condition monitoring
- Automate equipment and systems
- Decentralised remote maintenance and remote control of plants and buildings
- Implement energy management
Platform-independent measurement software for PC, tablet or smartphone
The measurement technology software we have developed enables the visualization of measurement data from machines or systems at the control station or office workstation. With our software, it is also possible to visualize measurement data and perform process monitoring directly at the system on a tablet or smartphone.
Thanks to these software functions, you are platform-independent with our measurement data and measurement technology software and can implement almost any access combination.
Typical areas of application for platform-independent measurement software
- Acquire, display and analyse measured values platform-independently
- Visualising measurement data directly at the plant on a tablet or smartphone
- Process monitoring with a tablet or smartphone
- Laboratory measurement data acquisition, trials and tests
- Commissioning and service measurements
- Condition monitoring of systems and machines as well as fault value analysis
- Operating and process data acquisition
What is important in platform-independent measurement software?
High-performance visualisation and optimised data handling: The basic task of metrology software is to visualise and analyse live data and historical measured values as efficiently as possible in diagram types suitable for the respective application. Here, it is not only important to have a visually appealing display and simple configurability, but also optimised data handling, so that measurement data are updated without jerks and fast zooms between different temporal resolutions are also possible.
Process monitoring without implementation effort: In addition to the visualisation and analysis of measured values, many users need a simple option for process monitoring. A complete SCADA system often appears to be oversized and also exceeds the scope in terms of price and implementation effort. It is therefore obvious to use a measurement technology software with which the user can not only display measured values but also use process monitoring functions.
Displaying measurement data and process monitoring with tablet, smartphone and PC: A current requirement of many users for a measurement technology software is the display of measurement data on the tablet or smartphone. In addition, it should still be possible to use Windows-based desktop PCs. Complete platform independence is therefore required.