Measurement and testing technology for universities and schools
In the laboratories of universities and schools, new technologies are researched, innovative hardware solutions and software solutions are developed and the specialists of tomorrow are trained. Delphin Technology AG is closely associated with research and teaching. Numerous research institutes and universities use measurement and testing technology from Delphin.
Simple and complex measuring and testing tasks are carried out here every day, measured values are recorded, processes are monitored and test benches are set up. The devices have to meet a wide range of expectations.
Universities and schools have special requirements
- Flexible use. Measurement and testing technology is often used for very different fields of research and education with completely different measurement requirements. The measurement technology must therefore be very flexible for a wide range of applications.
- Fast configuration. The tests in the laboratories are often only set up for a short time and under great time pressure. The measurement tasks can change daily. The measurement setup must therefore be quick and must not require any programming knowledge.
- Good operability. Not only are the projects and measurement tasks constantly changing, but other people are also constantly involved. The operation of the measurement and testing technology must therefore be as simple as possible and require no training.
Many applications, a wide variety of interfaces, can also be used for stand-alone solutions
- Flexibility with interfaces. In training, teaching and research, a high degree of flexibility is required for interfaces. In addition to proprietary protocols, open standards are increasingly expected. OPC UA enables data to be transferred securely and in real time across manufacturers using a uniform, open standard. The Expert Logger and Loggito Logger-Delphin devices are equipped with an OPC UA server and client interface.
- Low investment outlay. Often, only a few values need to be recorded in different laboratories and brought together at a central location. If, for example, only individual sensor readings need to be recorded in separate laboratories, a Loggito logger with just 4 to 8 measurement channels is sufficient. The decentrally recorded measured values can be collected via the local network, wirelessly or via the mobile network at a central location, e.g. in a cloud. The data is stored locally for security reasons, even if communication is disrupted.
High-quality measurement and testing technology for universities and schools
- Example Mobile test benchA frequent request is mobile access to ongoing measurement series. Mobile devices should be able to access the data without additional software installations. This is implemented using the platform-independent ProfiSignal 20 software. Depending on user authorization, the measurement data can be visualized and processed via smartphone or tablet, regardless of location.
- Example Visualizations for publications: ProfiSignal is the powerful software for measurement data acquisition / process data acquisition, test bench automation and measurement technology. The measurement technology software is used to generate statistics, display trends or create complex visualization charts. A typical requirement here is to export evaluations once they have been created for reports or publications. Visualizations can be copied to the clipboard and pasted directly into the document. Data can also be exported in ASCII format and used for Excel evaluations.
- Example of mobile and stand-alone data acquisition: Driving tests are used to test and evaluate components and systems under real conditions. The Loggito and Expert Logger devices are used as mobile and autonomous data loggers. Due to their ability to operate as stand-alone devices, their 12/24 volt power supplies and their interfaces, the devices are ideally suited for these tasks. Engine speed and other parameters are recorded via a CAN bus and the position, speed and distance travelled are recorded via a GPS sensor.
Hardware and software for your measurement and testing solution
Flexible, scalable and expandable solution for seamless data acquisition and monitoring
The Loggito device is a compact data logger system designed for the acquisition and recording of measurement data. It has a variety of analog and digital inputs to connect different sensors and signals. The device records the data with high accuracy and stores it on an internal memory or external storage media such as SD cards.To the product
Data acquisition and analysis
With ProfiSignal Go you can display online data from the Message and Expert hardware in diagram form. Numerous analysis functions, such as zoom, cursor, movable axes, flags, ASCII export and calculation channels, enable fast display of measured values and post-processing.To the product
Precisely record, autonomously store, automatically transmit and evaluate measured values.
The FPGA-based Expert Logger device is particularly powerful and enables the processing of up to 46 analogue input channels, both at low and high sampling rates. Measured values can be precisely recorded, autonomously stored and automatically transferred to the internet or PC via USB, LAN or WLAN and evaluated.To the product
Operating and monitoring
ProfiSignal Basic combines the functions of ProfiSignal Go with operating and monitoring elements of process visualisations, e.g. digital and analogue displays, switches, buttons and signal lamps. With Basic, you can create everything from simple visualisation diagrams to complex visualisation systems.To the product
Modular measuring, monitoring and automation in one device.
The ProfiMessage D device is a state-of-the-art data logger system that has been specially developed for industrial data acquisition and analysis. It offers a wide range of functions such as the recording and storage of measurement data, monitoring of process parameters and alarms in the event of deviations.To the product
Automate and control
ProfiSignal Klicks supplements ProfiSignal Basic with functions for process automation. Structural diagrams for mapping the process as well as a script language (completely operable with the mouse) enable even the non-informatician to create complex test stand and automation applications with automatic report generation.To the product
State-of-the-art processor technology and extreme precision for vibration measurement.
The Expert Vibro device is a powerful vibration analysis device that has been specially developed for monitoring and analyzing machine and system conditions. It enables vibration data to be recorded and evaluated in order to detect potential problems or signs of wear at an early stage.To the product
Fast project planning and analysis of measurement data
With ProfiSignal 20 Go you can visualise your measurement data in just a few steps, both online and offline, in various diagram types, monitor, analyse, archive as a measurement file or export directly in the appropriate file format.To the product
Intelligent data recorder for synchronous recording of transient and periodic events.
The Expert Transient device enables the recording and evaluation of transient signals over a certain period of time and provides important information for the optimization of processes and systems. The device is characterized by its high accuracy, fast sampling rate and simple operation.To the product
Visualisation and operation
With ProfiSignal 20 Basic you can create individual diagrams using a wide range of operating and monitoring elements. Both continuous processes (e.g. production data acquisition) and discontinuous measurement tasks (e.g. test measurements) can be visualised, operated and monitored without any programming effort. You can create the operating and monitoring diagrams by assembling and configuring the prefabricated elements.To the product
Modular system for use as a measuring, control and monitoring device.
The ProfiMessage devices are a modular, expandable and easy-to-use system for measurement data acquisition, monitoring and automation of machines, systems or test benches. ProfiMessage can be used wherever measured values need to be recorded quickly, precisely and electrically isolated, as well as intelligently pre-processed or monitored.To the product
Central measurement data management
The Delphin Data Center is the solution used for the worldwide measurement networking and control of plants, machines and test stands.To the product
PC-supported data acquisition and test stand
The Expert Key device is a measuring and control device that can be used in various applications. It enables the acquisition and evaluation of measurement data as well as the control of processes. The device has various interfaces and can be connected to a wide range of sensors and actuators. It is often used in automation technology, mechanical engineering and research.To the product
Compact and flexible measurement data laboratory with precision measurement technology.
The LoggitoLab device is ideal for use in laboratory environments, research projects, quality control and other applications where precise data acquisition and analysis is required. It offers a reliable and user-friendly solution for monitoring and recording measurement data.To the product
Test stand for measurements with potential using an internal data memory.
The LogMessage device is a powerful data logger system designed for the reliable acquisition and recording of measurement data. It offers a variety of analog and digital inputs to connect different sensors and signals. The device records the data with high accuracy and saves it to an internal memory or external storage media.To the product