Monitoring with ProfiSignal Basic
ProfiSignal Basic enables measurement data analysis directly in the visualisation interface and/or in individual diagrams, independent of your application. With the ProfiSignal Basic monitoring software, you can create your individual applications with visualisation charts, characteristic curves or trends.
The diagrams can be switched directly from visualisation to full-screen mode, making all functions of measurement data analysis easily accessible for online or historical data. In addition to the visualisation of processes and data, visual objects such as text input fields, switches, buttons and slide or rotary controls also enable the operation of systems.
You can create the operating and observation diagrams by compiling and configuring the elements. Basic functions are already included for the operation of test stands and the automation of measurement tasks. ProfiSignal Basic contains all the functions of ProfiSignal Go.
- Multiprocessing - independent execution of several applications
- Versatile operating and monitoring functions
- Push-button, slide and toggle switches
- Input fields, selection and check boxes
- Analogue and digital displays, signal lamps
- Images for customised design
- Background images e.g. system diagram, drawings, photos
- Basic functions for automation
- Monitoring and analysis of any measured values
Solutions with ProfiSignal Basic
- Condition Monitoring
- Operating and process data acquisition
- Trials and tests
- Plant and machine monitoring
- Energy data acquisition and monitoring
- Laboratory data acquisition and visualisation
- Clean room monitoring
Additional functions, like Audit trail or Alarm management as well as various Interfaces, complet the software package. An extension to the ProfiSignal version Klicks is possible at any time through a simple licence exchange.