Embedded Software Developer (focus on FPGA) for industrial measurement products (m/f/d)
Since 1980, Delphin Technology AG has been developing, manufacturing and distributing pioneering, high-quality measuring devices and software solutions for industrial measurement and testing technology. We are a competent and reliable partner for our customers worldwide - both for standard metrological solutions and for customized complete solutions. Our team of technology enthusiasts enjoy their work and turn creative ideas into practical products. Our medium-sized company is located in the Bergisches Land region on the outskirts of Cologne, just 15 minutes from the city center.
- You develop FPGA circuits for data acquisition and processing
- You program real-time cores and digital signal processing on microcontrollers, processors and FPGAs
- You put metrological hardware assemblies into operation and transfer them from development to production
- You have a degree in (technical) computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- You are experienced in hardware-related C programming, debugging and working with XILINX-Vivado or similar and VHDL
- Dealing with version control programs such as Gitlab and bug trackers as well as DevOps (CI/CD) is a matter of course for you
- Knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Practical experience in (vibration) measurement technology, sensor technology or control technology is an advantage
- Strong self-motivation, a high level of creativity and a reliable way of working in a team round off your profile
- Good knowledge of German and English
- We offer you an interesting job in the Cologne region with attractive conditions and a very attractive working environment.
good working atmosphere
- An individual induction plan prepares you optimally for your tasks
- You can look forward to a varied development task with a wide range of opportunities to implement your ideas creatively
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application.
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org